Today was my birthday and Greg and the kids really made it special. Greg made me breakfast, he brought me my favorite Subway sandwich for lunch, and he made dinner for the kids. I had a wonderful massage this afternoon and went out to dinner with some friends! It was a great birthday! Erica gave me the gift of no "crying, whining or complaining" and Kyle gave me a gift that I am oh, so grateful for. (Ask me about it in person or an email.) Caroline and Trevor were well behaved too! All in all, a great day!
Today was also slipper day for Kyle at preschool. He had great fun showing off his Spiderman slippers!
The kids helped Greg decorate my chocolate cake today!
Here I am prior to opening my gifts. No, the balloon is not growing out of my head!
The kids chose these pajamas and comfy robe for me!
Greg shocked me with a Wii - which I had been hinting would be fun to have. I can't wait to play it with everyone!
After the gift opening...
Here's my lovely cake...
Trevor was enamored with the candles.
I went out to dinner with two good friends, Jen and Jen. We went to Marie Callendars, where we had yummy food AND pie. What visit to Marie's would be complete without the pie?
Here I am with my potato cheese soup. We thought it was pretty enough to put a birthday candle in but the restaurant didn't have any!
Yummy soup and cornbread with honey butter. I forgot to take a picture of my pie! I had the chocolate satin pie, a must for a chocolate lover!




3 comments:
Steph, a belated happy birthday. You folks have a great family tradition of celebrating birthday's in a big way. You all will have great memories of these activities. I am jealous seeing you have the Wii game. I played tennis for a few minutes at a New Year's Eve party. You will have to demo it for us when we see you in March.
Grandpa J
What a nice time I had celebrating with you and Jen last night. You are a great friend. I am glad to have you in my life. Happy Birthday!
Jen
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment