Our morning started off with heart shaped pancakes. I added some pink food coloring, but you can't really tell they are pink in this picture!

I also made a trifle for dessert that night. It had angel food cake, rasberry jello with rasberries mixed in, and rasberry yogurt!

Trevor loved playing with my balloon that came with my flowers from Greg!

Here we are!

We tried to get a group picture of the kids with the candy they received. It was a humorous photo session! Trevor has a way to keep us all laughing!


Thank you to all the grandparents who sent fun cards and candy! We love you all! Happy Valentine's Day!
Greg and I have been shopping for a new dryer. Last week, we went to Sears and Trevor had his first experience at one of the play areas at the local mall. He had fun keeping up with his brother and sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment