Friday, May 1, 2009

Spring Fair! April 19th!

No, this first picture isn't the Spring Fair, but I had to include it. Little Miss Caroline started swim lessons two weeks ago! Erica and Kyle will begin their lessons next week. Everyone will go once a week!
Puyallup Spring Fair!
The kids didn't want to stand in the long line to see Dora up close, but you can see her in the background here!

It's so fun to sit on a real fire engine!

Here are the girls on the rollercoaster!

Flying on the motorcycle!

I (Steph) and Erica went on a bigger rollercoaster that I probably won't ever go on again! It was fun, but there were several times I wondered if we were going to just fly off the edge!

Elephant Ears!


Father - Daughter!

2 comments:

lovin' life said...

Your family sure knows how to have fun together!

Love,

Jen

Rebecca M said...

We LOVE elephant ears. We've never done the Spring Fair- we're hoping to go in September! Fun pics, Stephanie!