Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Art!

We did art today! When I was teaching years ago, I took some classes to help me learn how to teach art. I pulled out some files and tried a project with the kids today. We did "Money Plants." The kids followed the example and drew their own picture and then colored them. I LOVE the results and how each picture reflects the child who created it.

Here's a picture of a real money plant.

Caroline


Kyle




Erica


3 comments:

lovin' life said...

This looks like a lot of fun. Way to go, mom. But why is it called "Money Art"? Am I missing something?

J

Our Four Kids said...

It's a "Money Plant."

Anonymous said...

Grandma Pauline is here to say that I really enjoyed looking at your wonderful art. You guys are great artists and very creative. Wish I could be there to see you in person!
Love, GM PJ