Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of School!

Monday was the first day of our new Homeschool Co-op. We meet right down the street - literally less than 2 minutes away! Here are the kids, excited to be going finally!
Here's Erica in her class as she listens so intently to whatever her teacher was saying!
Here are Kyle and Caroline with their preschool class!
Even though I've been doing some school work with Erica, I decided that we needed an official start to our school year. After breakfast, Greg had the kids go out through the garage to "help him find the newspaper" and they came back in via the front door to the house, where they found their teacher and our classroom sign!We have traditionally had a special cake on the first day of school and the last, so today was no different!


I think Trevor would have really eaten this, had we let him! What better way to spend an hour after doing school work than to go to the local park on a gorgeous Northwest day?!

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

Our group starts on the 1st and I can't wait to go!