You can do it at a trot, you can do it at a gallop, you can do it real slow so your heart won't palpitate...just don't be late! Do the PUYALLUP!
It has become quite a tradition for us to attend the Puyallup Fair each year and this year was no different!
It has become quite a tradition for us to attend the Puyallup Fair each year and this year was no different!
Here we are waiting for the movie of "Al's Brain" to begin. It was a Weird Al Yankovic 3-D movie and song all about the brain! Erica and Kyle loved it and I went back to see it again with them later that night!
We visited the World Vision Africa Experience at the fair and learned all about what it's like to live in a village. Here they are grinding corn.
Here are a few videos of some fun activities we did!
I think this was the highlight of the kids' day this year. I'm not sure how we got roped into it, but we allowed the three big kids to do the Johnny Jump- Ups. They loved it and Erica even got in a few flips!
On the swing...
Erica, Kyle and I went down the giant slide. We took off at the same time and Erica and I thought we'd win! Kyle came back from behind!




No comments:
Post a Comment