Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kyle is in Kindergarten!

It was Kyle's first day of Kindergarten today! He was excited but a little unsure of what was to come. However, when I first saw him after school, he proclaimed, "I LOVE school!"

Here's the traditional "in front of the house" picture.

An apple for the teacher!





He made a little chair with the squares on the table!

Caroline and Erica skipping to the van as we prepare for Co-op orientation!
A wonderful first day!
We had a Co-op picnic and then surprised the kids with a little field trip to 7-11 for some Slurpees! Yum!

3 comments:

Our growing family said...

I LOVE that trevor has the biggest slurpie! =) (I'm assuming he has one of yours!haha!)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful year of learning and enjoying new moments.
gm pj

Renee Christine Campbell said...

HA! I wish I could see the look on the teacher's face when she hears Kyle read for the first time. What will she give him after Clifford? Shakespeare or Dickens?

:-)

Renee