Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day!

Erica was one of three dancers (she's in the middle) in this part of our church Christmas program. They danced to the song, "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" by Casting Crowns, sung by the choir (which was based on a poem written by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in 1863... titled "Christmas Bells"). They all did a beautiful job and had a wonderful director!

We are so proud of you Miss Erica!


3 comments:

Our growing family said...

wow...that was just AMAZING!!! I loved it! She did a fantastic job! I can't believe she is not even 9 years old and did that! She is going to go on to do great things!
Great job Erica!
(and mom for any help!)

Jen T. said...

What a great moment for Erica (and for the whole family to watch that masterpiece!!). You must be so proud! Erica is so poised and confident. What a wondrful way to honor our Lord and Savior! Well done! Merry Christmas!!

Linda Rutter said...

I finally got a chance to watch your dance and I was very impressed. You did a great job, Erica and you looked very elegant doing it. I hope you keep dancing.