Saturday, June 7, 2008

7 months!

Trevor turned 7 months old on Thursday. I was goofing around with our camera and these are some of the fun pictures I came up with!






Happy 7 months, cutie!

Here's a little video of him too. He's just learning how to sit up on his own. I stopped the camera right about when he was about to tip over!

3 comments:

Our growing family said...

Love these!!! You will always cherish them!
It's kind of funny-I think my favorite one is the one where you can see more of his profile...probably because he is SUCH an adorable and happy baby that most pics I have seen of him are where he is looking at the camera smiling (which is wonderful!!!), but it is great to see another angle of his sweet face!

Anonymous said...

Steph-
Great pictures of my 2nd Grandson. You can forget about going to the mall for the kid's pictures. Save your money.
Grandpa J

Louise's said...

Trevor is a comic without intending to be! His pictures always make me smile and he's even cute in black and white.
Grandma Louise