Monday, June 2, 2008

Quotes for the Day

Today was the day for cute quotes from Kyle and Caroline.

Kyle went upstairs to change his clothes this morning and when he came down, he said, "Look Mom!" and was so proud of the fact that he put his belt on all by himself. The next words out of his mouth were, "Pretty handsome, am I?!"

Caroline was pretty cute today in her little outfit too. She needed a change of clothes and the first things I found were some clothes that I had just cleaned out from Kyle's dresser drawers.

At one point this afternoon, Caroline was showing Erica and Kyle something and kept saying, "It's cute!" but they couldn't understand what she was trying to say. Finally, out of exasperation, she said, "You know, CUTE, like WE'RE cute!" I heard that from another room and laughed out loud. Yes, they are pretty cute! :)


1 comment:

Our growing family said...

They both look so stinkin' ADORABLE!!! Keaton also loves to put on his belt and feels very grown up!