Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another Fun Monday!

Co-op Monday


This week the kids learned all about the Old West. Everyone dressed up in their western wear and had a great time!



Here are Kyle and Caroline with a couple of their preschool buddies.

Erica did a short presentation on friendship.
Erica's class learned all about horses and how the cowboys travelled from the east to the west.

They tried cowboy coffee and biscuits too!

General Custer and some Native Americans
Caroline and Kyle's preschool class had fun (made a mess!) with shaving cream on the tables. Caroline was a bit more leary of it all and Kyle had some good ole fun!




Ballet Monday!

Last week, Erica was one of four girls in her ballet class who earned the honor of receiving her ballet ribbons. This means that she no longer uses the elastic on her shoes, but the fancy long pink ribbons. How exciting!

Here is Miss Heather (substitute for Miss Patty on Monday) showing Erica how to tie her new shoes.
Dancing Erica!
Showing off those pretty ribbons at home!


Here are her pretty little feet!

(I can't figure out why my picture keeps rotating to the right! It looks normal when I look at it, but turns when I post it here! Ah, the mystery of computers.)

3 comments:

Ocieanna Fleiss said...

Thanks for putting up the pictures! I didn't get to see all the other stations, so it was great to see what they were all about. Nice blog!
Ocieanna

Anonymous said...

Wow! Erica's co-op looks so creative and full of learning. So glad that she is able to be a part of it - and that Kyle and Caroline also have preschool fun.

Erica, love your new ribbons for ballet. They look great.
Grandma Pauline

Tyler and Gillian said...

I've had that problem with pictures on my blog too...don't really know why it happens :P