Saturday, October 11, 2008

Field Trip Wednesday!

After doing school at home on Wednesday, I took the kids to the Tacoma Children's Museum. It's a much smaller museum than the one in Seattle, but the kids had so much fun. There was hardly anyone there then entire time we were there, which made it all the more fun for them!


Weighing the produce in the grocery store!
Making lunches and sliding the credit card!
Artists at work!


The kids enjoyed writing on this window with special markers. I need to get some of these and let them do this at home!
Erica put on a Raven costume in the Native American display area.
Kyle and Erica made comic strip drawings.
Trevor wanted some produce too!



Last Thanksgiving, my brother Ron gave the kids some amazing musical instruments. They all love playing them, but this morning, Trevor found particular joy in this drum! He's quite the percussionist! I've included a couple of pictures and a short video for your viewing and listening pleasure!




2 comments:

lovin' life said...

What fun you have with your children! You are a great mommy.

Love, J

lovin' life said...

Sounds fun!

Tell Erica I said hi! love, kennedy