We've made it a Fall tradition to visit a pumpkin patch every year. I don't know that I ever visited one as a child growing up in Southern California (did we?). We've been going to
Maris Farms the last two years and this year was no exception. Last year it was wet with rain but this year the sun was out in all it's glory! We also had our new little pumpkin with us this year who was still in my belly a year ago!
Our kids always love getting their faces painted.



Driving the tractor...

Here they are on the cow train - being pulled by a tractor!


Trevor didn't actually ride the ride, but had fun sitting in "Peaches!" (Aw, "Peaches!")

Everyone rode the little tractors!


The three big kids were in the bouncy house, so I took Trevor over to the side to see what they were doing. He had his own fun little time just bouncing away!

How big is Erica?

How big is Kyle?

How big is Caroline?

How big is Trevor? SO Big!

Our annual pumpkin patch picture!

Can you see Mt. Rainier peeking out between Stephanie and the tractor?
1 comment:
Fun! Fun! Fun! I am bummed we didn't join you!
~J
Post a Comment