I decided to go ahead and blog a quick post now that the first week of January is over! I'm still working on our vacation blog post, so please check back for that in the next few days! We've been getting back into our regular routine this week, which has been nice! This blog is sort of a "Trevor Montage," so enjoy!
Trevor had his first bath in the big bathtub!
I took Erica, Kyle and Caroline to see a local production of Annie, Jr. on Saturday. They have been listening the the CD that we have and singing the songs. It was shortened version of the real show, but included all of the songs still. We all enjoyed it!


Erica was back to ballet on Monday!
Trevor is now 14 months and sillier than ever. He enjoys putting these blocks on his hands and crawling around with them.

I bought Kyle some new gloves this year and Trevor has claimed them as his own. If the gloves are laying around, you can bet we will find them on Trevor after a few minutes! He puts them on himself!

This is Trevor in a cute outfit that my mom bought him for Chanukah. He was all grown up looking sitting on the step like this. I couldn't resist the picture.

More Trevor cuteness.
Here's Kyle doing a little dance to a Scott Krippayne song on the radio! He loves to dance for us! He even includes a spin on the second video!
While I was doing the dishes tonight, I thought it was a little too quiet. At one point, Trevor found the DVDs and CDs on the shelf and had a nice pile going. I was too late to get a picture of that. But a few minutes later, I found him just like this! He moved that blue toy, made his way into that little corner, replaced the toy and had some fun playing with the blinds!
Erica was back to ballet on Monday!
Trevor is now 14 months and sillier than ever. He enjoys putting these blocks on his hands and crawling around with them.
I bought Kyle some new gloves this year and Trevor has claimed them as his own. If the gloves are laying around, you can bet we will find them on Trevor after a few minutes! He puts them on himself!
This is Trevor in a cute outfit that my mom bought him for Chanukah. He was all grown up looking sitting on the step like this. I couldn't resist the picture.
More Trevor cuteness.
While I was doing the dishes tonight, I thought it was a little too quiet. At one point, Trevor found the DVDs and CDs on the shelf and had a nice pile going. I was too late to get a picture of that. But a few minutes later, I found him just like this! He moved that blue toy, made his way into that little corner, replaced the toy and had some fun playing with the blinds!




2 comments:
Ballet and kitchen dancin'! Your kids have got some great moves, Stephanie!
It was so fun to see what the kids are doing.
Thanks for sending again.
Love GM PJ
Post a Comment