Friday, January 16, 2009

This week...

Last Friday, our wonderful friend Linda was here to do physical therapy with Trevor but needed to use our sewing machine to fix something for the next child she was heading to see. She ended up giving Erica a sewing lesson! I'd love to take a sewing class (with Erica) but this sewing machine belonged to my Grandma Lil and it is way too heavy to transport to and from a class. I'll need to get a much lighter (and newer!) one before I take a class!
The same night we had our friends, the Minami's over for some fun. The kids enjoyed their ice cream cones! Here's Kyle with Ryan and Rachel.
Erica and Caroline showing off their ice cream!

Trevor and Reagan looking cute together!

Here's Trevor in the toddler area at the Children's Museum. He was safe in this little box!

Remember the loooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggg blog post from our vacation? Here's my little helper uploading pictures to the blog! You can only load five pictures at a time, so while I was making dinner one night, Erica helped! Without her help, that post might still not be done! Thanks, sweetie!

It seems that I am constantly doing laundry with our family of six. I pulled the clean laundry out and immediately, the kids started folding! They did their best and I appreciated it so much!
Trevor helped by throwing the folded laundry onto the floor!
The final product. Everything has its own pile, including each sock. I love it!

On Thursday afternoon, I was called and offered two tickets to the Seattle Symphony. I decided to take Erica for the cultural experience it would be! We both enjoyed it and I was so proud of her behavior during the two hour performance!

Erica, Evelyn and Grace

Trevor really understands the concept behind remote controls! He deliberately picked up the remote for this crazy car and then went to find the car! This video is for my mom - even Trevor loves these!

Trevor woke up from his nap today just crying and crying. I decided it was time to introduce him to our Baby Mozart video! He lasted about 10 minutes and then it was off to play! Here he is all cozy on the floor!

No comments: