It's only taken 13 years for us to get together, but we finally did today! My good friend from Jr. High and High School lives over an hour north of here and we finally managed to meet at a central place today to visit and have our kids meet each other! Meagan and I also worked together at Baskin Robbins in high school and have lots of memories together!
We met up at the Kidsquest Children's Museum in Bellevue. The kids had a wonderful time!

Erica and Lindsay are only 3 months apart and became fast friends!

Caroline loved this scarf shooter thing. She would push the scarf in and the air would send it up and over her in some tubes, then out again! Fun!
Trevor found some nice hiding spots today!
Rock on!

The semi truck was a popular place!
Kyle was so excited to drive the semi!
Train tracks are always a huge hit!
Erica enjoyed painting faces! 
Our budding musician!

Counting Caroline

This little goofball climbed into this rabbits cage (or something like that!). I was looking all over the area for him and hadn't thought of looking inside something!
More face painting
We all cooled off with some Icees!

Meagan's daughter, Lindsay, took these with her mom's camera. I love them (minus the haircut that Kyle really needs!)!




Caroline loved this scarf shooter thing. She would push the scarf in and the air would send it up and over her in some tubes, then out again! Fun!
The semi truck was a popular place!
Kyle was so excited to drive the semi!Our budding musician!
Counting Caroline
Meagan's daughter, Lindsay, took these with her mom's camera. I love them (minus the haircut that Kyle really needs!)!







3 comments:
Ooh! I worked at Baskin Robbins all through high school too. Such a yummy job! Looks like you had fun at Kid's Quest!
I'll trade Trevor bass guitar lessons for xylophone lessons.
Who are you, Rev. E?
Post a Comment