Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sweet Caroline and her Care Bear Party!

Caroline had her Care Bear 4th birthday party on Saturday!

She almost took off as she held these balloons! You might be wondering why there is a Barney balloon here - it is for the joint Caroline/Trevor little party we are having on Tuesday. It's a way to celebrate with Steph's old coworker's kids and a chance for Trevor to have a party! I've given in though - it's at McDonalds! So it'll be Barney at McDonalds!

The time started out with Caroline giving each guest a Care Bear sticker to wear. Then they went to color in a festive Care Bear picture!
Next, it was Pin the Heart on the Care Bear!
One more game - "Care Bear, Care Bear, Where's Your Heart?"
Five sweet little girls attended and celebrated her 4th birthday! Here they are with the birthday girl and Kyle and Erica!

Here she is blowing out her #4 candle!

Cake and ice cream time!
She received some fun little gifts from her friends, but this one is from Grandma Louise. The wrapping paper has been in our family for a LONG time! I used to use it to cover my books in high school!
It's a 25th Anniversary cuddly pink Care Bear! Thanks Grandma Louise!
More to come....

1 comment:

Rebecca M said...

Happy Birthday Caroline!! What a sweet number 4 birthday you had! I love the rainbow decoration on the window.

I um played with Carebears when I was a little girl...