Thursday, November 6, 2008

Trevor's Birthday Today!

We celebrated Trevor's real birthday on Wednesday (and Thursday!). We had plans of having cake and ice cream with presents from family on Wednesday night, but with Awana, the dinner hour went rather quickly! We decided to open the gifts but wait until Thursday for cake again!

Here he is opening gifts from the grandparents!

Thanks Grandpa Mel and Grandma Mimi!


Thanks Grandma Pauline and Grandpa Clayton!

This curly ribbon is so fun!


Thanks Grandma Louise!

I love this picture. He's really quite irritated with the tag on his left hand, but this picture makes it look like he's reading the tag on the sweatpants and making an "I don't know!" gesture with his left hand. Smart boy we have - reading already!


Here is Thursday night's cake...all over his face again!


Thursday!

We bought Trevor one toy for his birthday and gave it to him Thursday night as well. We also asked the other kids to find toys around the house that we could wrap and give to him. They had a ball doing this and Trevor had fun discovering the "new to him" toys!

He was completely enamored with his new helicopter!




Here he is with the toys from Erica, Kyle and Caroline!

Happy Birthday Little Buddy! We love you!

3 comments:

Our growing family said...

yea!!!! love the pic too!!!

lovin' life said...

Is that Penney's? Love it! Happy Birthday, Trevor!

Rebecca M said...

Having your older kids get involved by choosing presents from around the house to wrap is such a good idea, Stephanie! I love it.

And I just have to say that I think Trevor is a really handsome guy. He makes me smile whenever I see him at co-op and I think to myself- Josiah will be his age in no time!