Saturday, March 29, 2008

Reading and Writing

Kyle is so curious about how to read, that the other day, I started the book Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons with him. He was totally into it and wanted to do the writing part as well. He is so proud of his letters!




2 comments:

Our growing family said...

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I'm so glad you are enjoying the blog! You look really familiar, I bet we went to church together! My mom is buttons (you might have already known that), so that might make more of a connection! Your kiddos are so adorable! I could just kiss those cheeks of your baby! I think Kyle and Keaton would get along wonderfully too! Keaton is really into learning how to read and write letters right now and it is great to see his excitement! (Let me know how that book you are doing with him is going...maybe we will try it out.) They are about the same age too...only a few months differnce!
I hope you have a wonderful day and I will be back to check your blog in the future!
Tarena
oh, and I replied to your question in the comments on my blog-I think cream of chicken would work just fine...and you'll never know the difference!

Our growing family said...

O(k, I'm spacing out...the boys would be only a few weeks difference in age!)