Saturday, March 29, 2008

Snow, Hail, Exersaucer and Awana Games!

I think I've come to terms with the fact that my posts are a mixture of our daily lives. I don't blog every day, so when I do, I post all sorts of things - thus, the "Snow, Hail, Exersaucer and Awana Games" title here! I hope you enjoy getting a glimpse of our days, no matter how they are presented!

We've been having crazy weather here this week. It doesn't usually snow or hail the last week of March here! But on Friday, it snowed for a long time, turning everything but the cement a nice shade of white. Then today (Saturday), it hailed for a long time. Strange strange strange!

You can't tell very well, but there were large snowflakes falling. Those of you who live in areas where it snows a lot are probably laughing at this, but we love the snow! We hardly had any this winter!
Hail


Trevor's 1st time in the exersaucer. He needed a blanket behind him to support him, but he loved it!


We all went to the Sparks-A-Rama Games this morning. Erica has been practicing the games all month with her team and today was the culmination of it all. Her red team came in 2nd place!

Here she is...




No comments: