Today is the first day of Spring Break. Erica was very excited to go to Storytime at the library! It's one of her favorite things to do, but she rarely gets to come along since she is at school all day. Here we are with Julie, one of our favorite librarians. We've been going to her storytimes off and on since Erica was about 18 months old!

Then it was off to meet Daddy for lunch. We met him at Taco del Mar, one of our favorite semi-fast food places. (Notice how tired we look after our long night last night!)
Daddy and the girls

Mommy and the boys

Then I (Steph) had to run to Target with the kids. I didn't document that trip with pictures, so sorry to disappoint! I will say though, that the kids were excellent! I had a few people comment on how well behaved they were and how they stayed with me. Yay kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment