Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday Night

Tonight was the "Ugly Sweater Dessert Party" for our Married's class, so Greg and I decided to go out to dinner on a date beforehand. We went to the new McGrath's Fish House in town and had a yummy dinner! To celebrate my birthday, they brought me a little sundae and had me wear this silly fish on my head while singing the birthday song.
Here we are in our ugly sweaters! Steph tied for 2nd place for ugliest sweater. Greg won the "least likely to get lost in a snowstorm" prize!
We played a game of Pictionary in teams of men vs. women (women won!). Greg had a great picture of "The Price is Right" here...


1 comment:

Alexandra said...

I've been trying to figure out why Steph's sweater looks so familiar, and I think it's because it looks very similar to one I used to wear when i ice skated. Huh. I hope mine wasn't quite that bad.