We discovered today that Kyle has a very loose tooth! It's his first loose tooth and he was a little bit scared to find it wiggling in his mouth! We are a little bit surprised, but Erica lost her first one about a month before turning 5 as well, so I guess our kids just start losing them early! Here's my attempt at getting a picture of his loose tooth! Stay tuned!
Kyle had fun at his T-ball practice tonight. He learned how to hit the ball and how to catch it.
His first attempt at swinging at the ball.
Learning to hit
Successfully hitting the ball and running to first base!
Catching the ball with "alligator hands."
Here is Kyle's team, the "Superheroes," giving an end of practice cheer!




2 comments:
Hi-- you won the Meghan Rose book! Congratulations! Email me with your address and I will send you your book! I hope your daughter enjoys it!
What fun...a loose tooth! =)
Post a Comment