Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our Weekend!

Erica's good friend, Kennedy, spent the weekend with us while her mom was out of town. It was a gorgeous weekend up here and we were able to spend some of it outdoors. First though, we went and saw another Storybook Theater production - this time to Cinderella!




The silly stepsisters and the stepmother in front.
The fairy godmother!
Here are the kids with Cinderella and the Prince! Then it was off to the park!



Last stop on Saturday was to Wendy's for dinner. Here are the kiddos being goofy while they enjoy their Frosties!
We all had spaghetti dinner together when Kennedy's dad came to pick her up. Kyle and Caroline were especially happy to have their friends, Jackson and Harrison, arrive too!

4 comments:

Our growing family said...

What fun! I love the theater! Great pics too!
I showed Keaton a pic of Kyle and he said that he remembered him as his friend from church! =)

Now I think I want a frosty...bummer!

Tara Lee said...

What a fun day! Did Trevor get to try some Frosty too?

lovin' life said...

I am so thankful for you, precious friend. Thank you for taking good care of my daughter and inviting my husband and boys over to dinner while I've been away. See you soon!

Jen

theturnerfam said...

Looks like a fun day. Which park did you go to?