Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Break - Day 4!

Sometime around 5pm, I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures today. Normally, that wouldn't bother me, but you can't document Spring Break without pictures! We had NO plans to go anywhere today, which was wonderful. The older three played indoors and outside and I was able to (try) to get some things done when not changing diapers, feeding Trevor, making lunch, folding laundry, etc. (Wait, I guess that is what I did today!) So around 5pm, I grabbed the camera and thought I'd just take some pictures of what was going on in the house at that time. So here you go!

Here's Trevor sitting in his Bumbo seat. This was a gift from a dear friend when he was born and he loves it! I don't even think they existed when we had our other three!
Kyle was drawing this picture on the white board for Daddy.
The squiggly brown lines are the wind!
At the same time, Erica was painting with watercolors, drawing a "frame" on this paper. It inspired Kyle and then Caroline to come paint when she was done.
While Caroline was waiting to paint, she enjoyed reading the Reader's Digest magazine! Too funny!


Breakfast for dinner!
Trevor was wearing clothes that Kyle wore in his 6 month picture, so we took a picture of him next to the picture to see the resemblances. So cute!
Do you think they look alike?
I love baby feet!


No comments: