I'm playing a little bit of catch up here on the blog. Somehow laundry and dishes and diapers and reading stories and making lunch and dinner take precedence over the blog. So, things are out of order, but hopefully no one minds!
Greg came home on Friday so we wanted to spend some time together on Saturday. We took the kids back up to the Children's Museum and had some fun. Before we left, Greg gave them these fun chocolate lollipops that have their pictures on them!

At the museum - Kyle the bat

Our artistic girls


Mom and Trevor hanging out!

Caroline is serving Daddy in the restaurant.

Here's Kyle on a bus ride!

Trevor is selling tickets to Erica!

Here's Fireman Trevor - isn't this a cute picture?!

We surprised the kids and took our first ever (as a family) ride on the Monorail over to Westlake Center.

Time for Daddy to carry Trevor!

We had a few minutes while we waited for the monorail, so I took the kids down and back up three floors on the escalators. They loved it!

A family pic! You can see Nordstrom going by on the left.

The Space Needle through the window of the monorail.

1 comment:
So much fun! I do love the firefighter one!
I will have to take the kids to something like this sometime!
Post a Comment