Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Fun!

After dropping Kyle off at preschool, I took Caroline to speech therapy with Mrs. Hinkle. Here they are playing with Thomas the Train! Caroline loves Mrs. Hinkle!
Then it was back to preschool for the Parent's Tea! The children sang several songs and then we enjoyed a nice tea with Kyle. Caroline and Trevor were in the nursery with some wonderful volunteers! Close to the end of the hour, Caroline came down and had a little bit of lunch too!
Here is a gift to us from Kyle. On the back, it says:

"This hand print was made for you,
And each little finger says, "I love you."
You hold my hand when I am sad,
And watch me clap when I am glad.
I'll blow a kiss or maybe two,
'Cause I'm glad God gave me to you.



Here are a couple of songs!

When we arrived home, Kyle and Caroline were playing and I overheard Kyle say, "Caroline, you're going to stay home and take care of the baby while I go to Oklahoma..."

2 comments:

Our growing family said...

This looks like fun! I should have a tea at my house some day...yum!
I love the last quote! =)

AmyA said...

I love Mrs. Hinkle too! Go Green Gables!