Monday, May 5, 2008

The Latest

Trevor graduated to using the highchair this weekend. So far he's had rice cereal, (which he really doesn't like), bananas, and sweet potatoes. He enjoys chewing on his bottle and is pleasantly surprised when some water escapes after he eats!

We were goofing around the other day and put Trevor in the baby doll's stroller. I think he exceeds the weight limit of the stroller! Shhhhh...don't tell Baby Marie, Baby Allison, or Baby Christina that he was in their stroller!


Today was the day for Trevor's 6 month check up as well as Erica's 7 YEAR checkup (How is that possible?!). I took this picture to prove how heavy Mr. T. is - but you can't really see the weight here. It says 19.6 pounds. Yes indeed, our 6 month old is almost 20 pounds and is 27 inches! Believe it or not though, for boys, he's only in the 75-90th percentile for weight and the 50-75th percentile for length!


Here's our wonderful doctor after examining Erica. Erica's stats are 62 lbs (90%) and 51 1/2 inches (95%).


Before bed tonight, Trevor had a bath. But instead of laying him down, we used this little shenanigan thing that helps him sit up in the bathtub. He loved sitting up for his bath tonight!

These pictures are reminiscent of the picture we used for Erica's 1st birthday party invitation. Do they look like siblings?


He doesn't even mind having water poured over his head!

2 comments:

Our growing family said...

So adorable! I love it!
I also love pop rocks...they are so fun! =)

theturnerfam said...

Fun with pop rocks! I should try to find them some time. And my boys weighed about 19 pounds at 12 months!

Happy Mother's Day!