Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms reading this! I woke up to flowers and a banner as I walked downstairs. The kids had all made me cards and written in our Mother's Day/Birthday journal, which was very sweet.

Then I had a present to open! This is a Willow Tree figurine of a mother and baby. I love it! Greg also bought this book that I read to the kids. It's about 4 kittens who are getting presents for their mom for Mother's Day the next day and one of them doesn't know what to get her. He ends up filling up a box with kisses for her - the best present in the world! Very cute!

We went bowling this afternoon!

Mr. K with the 6 pound bowling ball that just about knocked him over every time he tried to throw it!

Caroline only bowled once and then was done, through, finished with the whole idea. I think she secretly wanted to go home and take a nap, but wouldn't admit it. She kept herself busy playing with the stroller buckle, and these two fun activities...


Here's Kyle, trying to figure out everyone's score.

Erica was having a great time!

Trevor was just kickin' back enjoying the hub bub around him!

Here's Daddy on Mother's Day. :)

Greg was never videotaping me at the right time today. I actually had three strikes, but now there will be no record of them on the blog. How sad. I did take bowling in college, so maybe that's what helped me!

Mommy and Baby

We went to Baja Fresh for dinner after bowling and Trevor tried his first ever teething cracker. I had never seen these in the store before, but he loved them! They're called "Baby Mum Mum."


Yesterday, Greg had taken the kids to Fred Meyer to decorate a cake for me. Here it is in all it's sprinkles! Yum!

And finally, for those of you interested...here we are bowling!
Go Erica! She could see the pins with her new glasses!
Watch out Kyle, don't let the ball take you down!
Mommy
Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-rike!
2 comments:
You are a wonderful mommy. Your children are blessed to have you. I am glad you were appreciated on this special day. Way to go Greg and kids!
You certainly deserve every single one of those gifts!! You are amazing and I'm glad you had a good day.
Post a Comment