Friday, May 16, 2008

Our Week

Somehow this week has passed by in a big blur! It was a fun week, but apparently busy, since I haven't posted anything since Sunday. So for all of you (read: grandparents) who have been anxiously awaiting an update, here is a snapshot of our week!

The kids performed for all the moms at my last Bible Study of the year. All of my pictures turned out blurry, but here's a cute video to give you an idea!


Kyle had his official last day of preschool today. Here he is with Mrs. Lasley, who filled in for Mrs. Peabody the last three weeks.

I videoed a little bit of the "Good Morning" song, which our kids absolutely love!

Trevor is really enjoying the exersaucer and the kids love to entertain him as well!

We picked up the costumes for Erica's ballet and jazz performances this week. Here is her jazz "chimney sweep" outfit from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." I'm sure I'll post more photos of her on performance day, June 14th.

No comments: