Once again, we've had a myriad of things going on here! Instead of doing a bunch of different posts, I've combined them all. Enjoy! It's been a fun week!
On Sunday night, we had our last dinner with our Fellowship 6 group. The kids had a blast playing outside at Charlie's house!
On Monday, Caroline somehow convinced me that she could chew gum without swallowing it. Erica loves to chew gum, Kyle is a little bit leary of it, but Caroline went for it (and did NOT swallow it!).
Trevor was very intrigued with Kyle's glove...
On Wednesday, the house was quiet with Erica at school, and Caroline and Trevor were both napping. I found a project online for Kyle to do and he was SO proud of himself! He colored, cut out and then glued all the pieces of this owl. He then requested a stick to glue onto it to make it a puppet so they could all do a puppet show together.
Zwieback!
This was Trevor's first Zwieback. I love them, even though they are messy because he can happily eat it while we eat our dinner!
We had a playdate today with some friends and Trevor had a blast in this exersaucer type of toy.
And the grand finale of the day!
Kyle lost his first tooth! It's the bottom middle left, as you can see! He said it was just hanging there, so he pulled it out! Stay tuned to see what Flossie brings!




2 comments:
Wow! You have had some very busy weeks! =)
Your kiddos do lose their teeth early! It will be interesting to see when our kids start loosing theirs! =)
Great job on finding the craft project! =)
I've never heard of Zwieback before...do you make your own or buy it?
Camden liked the tooth video - he walked around the rest of the day looking in the house mirrors saying "I lost a tooth!"
Post a Comment