What better way to celebrate getting glasses than to eat glasses cupcakes with some of your closest friends?! That's exactly what we did today! These glasses are made from mini lemon cupcakes, frosting, fruit leather cut into Os, pretzel sticks and M&Ms. The kids loved them and Erica felt very special!
These pictures are from earlier in the day... I had given Trevor some pears in the highchair (which he loved) and then gave him some toys to play with while I made lunch for the other kiddos. I got distracted (apparently!) by a phone call and the next time I saw Trevor, he was sleeping in his highchair! I had to take the second picture, just to prove that he wasn't hurting his head! I did put him in bed, where he had a wonderful rest of his nap!




3 comments:
Happy Glasses Day, indeed! We loved celebrating this special occasion with you. Your glasses are beautiful!
That was so sweet of you to do that for her!
I love how he fell asleep...so precious!
My glasses are not nearly that tasty. What a fun idea and a day she will never forget.
Post a Comment