Friday, July 11, 2008

Go Diego Go!

I won four tickets last week for the Live Diego Show, "The Great Jaguar Rescue!" So the three big kids had a date with Daddy tonight while I stayed home with Trevor. (Actually, we had a date to Costco and he was a wonderful companion.)

Here they are before the show.

All the kids received these jaguar masks to help them participate in the show.

In front of the stage...

We found some videos on YouTube that other people have recorded of the show.

Everyone is Special

Hot Hot Hot!



After the show, they changed into their pajamas and Greg found a marquee board with the show listed on it.

The End!

2 comments:

Our growing family said...

that is so cool!!!! I bet they had a blast!
We bring pjs to places a lot too and change them into it in case they fall asleep on the way home...I love those little tricks! =)

Tara Lee said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun (and I bet you enjoyed some time with just Trevor too). Looks like Judas Priest is playing on 7/22 - are you going to take the kids? :)