Today was an absolutely gorgeous day on the Washington coast! Our understanding is that it was sunnier and warmer than in Federal Way!
There was a low tide this morning, so I (Steph) took Erica, Kyle, and Caroline to the beach to see if we could find any fun shells. There were plenty of fun things to find in the sand, including interesting patterns created by the water and sea creatures.
There was a low tide this morning, so I (Steph) took Erica, Kyle, and Caroline to the beach to see if we could find any fun shells. There were plenty of fun things to find in the sand, including interesting patterns created by the water and sea creatures.




Picnic lunch in the yard, complete with watermelon and ants (in Caroline's milk!).


While we waited for Greg to get our golf balls and putters, the kids climbed on this little carousel. I had a quarter in my pocket, so I told the kids to hang on and off they went! We could not wipe this smile off of Caroline's face! We took a video of it too, but the connection here is rather slow, so we'll load it when we get home.

Here we are on the mini-golf course. It took us a long time to play 18 holes. We all enjoyed it though! We tried to keep score, but finally gave up keeping track of the kids' scores around the 11th hole. However, Greg and I ended up with a tied score after he got a hole in one in the 18th.









2 comments:
It looks like you are all having a WONDERFUL time!!! Love the pics too! Great job!
What a blessing to use the cabin each year. Glad you are making wonderful memories!
Love, Jen
Post a Comment