Everyone slept better last night! Trevor had a few whining incidents, but nothing significant, until 6am. Greg and Caroline traded places in their beds as well, so everyone was more cozy!
The clouds never burned away today and it was rather chilly. This morning, I took the kids to the playground to let them burn some energy!
The clouds never burned away today and it was rather chilly. This morning, I took the kids to the playground to let them burn some energy!



After lunch, we drove down to Ocean Shores and visited the Interpretive Center there. We went there last year as well, but Caroline spent most of her time in the stroller. This year, she had a blast!

While we were at the Interpretive Center, I asked about the jelly-like thing from the beach yesterday. Everyone there thinks it's something called a Velella Velella, a type of jellyfish. Seeing these on the coast apparently indicates that the current has changed and that it is a great time for beachcombing!

Oh deer!
On our way from the jetty to downtown Ocean Shores, we saw four deer in the grassy median along the road. We've had our share of deer incidents, so we drove very slowly by them!










1 comment:
I'm glad to hear you got more sleep lastnight. Looks like you are having a good time!
Post a Comment