Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We had a fun day today! We hung out at home in the morning and then ventured out to see part of an airshow taking place over in Tacoma. The weather was very strange today. We were all very cold at first and then the sun came out and I wished I had brought the sunscreen! When we arrived at the park, we saw some of our neighbors and enjoyed the show with them.




Here's a C-17 flying around. This is the plane that flies over our house all the time from McChord Air Force Base. They are loud!



Cold Kyle

Cold Trevor
We had several families over for a BBQ tonight. After dinner, we gave all the kids a flag and an instrument and we had a parade out in our cul-de-sac. They had great fun!



Here are all the kids!
Here we are after everyone left. It would be a great picture if it weren't for the big splotch on Kyle's face from the flash. Grandpa - can we Photoshop that?



1 comment:

lovin' life said...

Looks like a great holiday. I especially love the parade!