Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our Anniversary

To celebrate our anniversary, we went to dinner at Bahama Breeze for some yummy Caribbean cuisine. It was fitting, seeing as how we went to Jamaica for our honeymoon 12 years ago!


Inside of Greg's card for me was a seating chart to a concert that he wants us to go to in September. We are buying tickets soon!
Life has been very busy around here - so busy, that I hadn't had a chance to buy a card for Greg. So when he ran out to the car to get something, I quickly folded a piece of paper and put my creativity to work. It was complete with a poem inside!

"We made it 12 years! Yippee! Yahoo! I'm looking forward to many more with YOU!"
Greg had Coconut Shrimp and I had Tilapia pan seared in a mango butter sauce. We cleaned our plates!
After dinner, we walked along the water at Coulon Park and watched the sunset. Very romantic!

Blast from the Past!
Here are some pictures from our honeymoon in Jamaica from 1996!
We haven't aged at all, have we?!



4 comments:

Our growing family said...

ohhh! how wonderful!! it looks like a perfect evening!!! hope it was a blast!

Our growing family said...

love the old pics...so sweet!

Oh, Cripe! said...

What a fun post! Glad you two were able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather together. Here's to twelve more years! :)

H said...

That's a great date! Happy Anniversary!